Saturday, October 13, 2012

David Murray - 10 Types of Christian Leadership




Dr. David Murray, professor of Old Testament and Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary has a very insightful post about the various types of Christian leaders.  
As a pastor this article forced me to look at myself a little more closely to evaluate my ministry and the way I lead.  If you are a Christian leader may it do the same for you.    
Murray writes...  

Recently I was asked to give a conference address on “Positive Leadership.” It got me thinking about how many different kinds of pastoral leadership I’d come across in my ministry. I came up with 10 leadership types:
  • Mr Passive
  • Mr Crisis
  • Mr Dictator
  • Mr Inconsistent
  • Mr Fearful
  • Mr Pessimist
  • Mr Boastful
  • Mr Academic
  • Mr Sociable
  • Mr Administrator

Go here to read the rest.

No comments: