Saturday, March 2, 2013

It takes a man...

to do this.

Former blogger Wes White, has issued an apology to his denomination for the way he handled things.  It is entitled, One Last Post: An Apology to the Presbyterian Church in Ameria (PCA).

He writes...

Dear friends,
This blog has now been inactive for 8 months. Over that period of time, a lot has happened in my own life and heart, and I have had some time to reflect on my behavior during the operation of Johannes Weslianus.. I have come to the conclusion that I want to ask for forgiveness from the Presbyterian Church in America and from any individual who has felt hurt by my past blogging. Let me explain the why and what of my apology.

Click on the link above to read the rest.  I accidentally landed on his blog as I was surfing the web.  He has not posted anything for the better part of a year and so I was surprised to a new post.  I was also pleased to see this and wanted it to have greater circulation.

At times I too have been critical of the Presbyterian Church in America.  If I have offended anyone I offer my apologies.  If I need to make amends please contact me at my church: 989-839-6563.