Friday, May 23, 2014

Exorcism scam ruined by phone call


Unbelievable!


Published on May 10, 2014
African preacher asks for a volunteer in order to cast out the demons from him.
The preacher begins by speaking in tongues and then begins hitting the man who begins to fall and starts screaming.
Then the man's phone goes off and the possessed man all of a sudden stops sits up answers his phone saying I will call you right back and then asks for the preacher to continue.

The preacher is left holding his head because his scam has been busted by an not so aware accomplice.

African Guy Answers His Phone During Pastor's Anointment! "I'm Under Serious Anointment, I Will Call You" Lol: African Guy Answers His Phone During Pastor's Anointment! "I'm Under Serious Anointment, I Will Call You"

No comments: